Tuesday 4 March 2014

The 12 Most Desired Final Cut Pro X Features | Filmmaker Magazine

Final Cut Pro X (FCP X) was announced in April of 2011 and released in June of the same year. In the nearly three years since its release I have slowly increased the amount of work I do with it. As of this writing I am in the early stages of editing a feature-length documentary using Final Cut Pro X. I agree with the post-production masses that say Apple should have handled the launch of FCP X much better than it did. I could go on and on about what I wish they would have done differently. I won't. That is not the purpose of this article. It is also not a point-for-point comparison of editing apps. And I'm not here to debate whether it's a pro tool or not either. Many people have been cutting great things with FCP X just like with Avid, Premiere and previous versions of FCP. What I do want to do here is look at where FCP X currently is and what I hope Apple does to continue to grow it and make it better.

filmmakermagazine.com/84632-the-12-most-desired-final-cut-pro-x-features#.UxXyRKwgHCR

No comments:

Post a Comment